Connect with us

Great American Bracket Races

Inaugural SDPC Raceshop Great American Stars & Stripes New Years Spectacular Presented by Moser Engineering!!!!!

Events

Inaugural SDPC Raceshop Great American Stars & Stripes New Years Spectacular Presented by Moser Engineering!!!!!

Inaugural SDPC Raceshop Great American Stars & Stripes New Years Spectacular Presented by Moser Engineering!!!!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Dec. 31- Jan. 2 at the ALL NEW No Problem Raceway in Belle Rose, LA
๐Ÿ’ฐTop Bulb- 25K/15K
๐Ÿ’ฐBottom Bulb-10K/5K
๐Ÿ‘ŒPay at the Gate
THE STARS & STRIPES SUPER TEAM CHALLENGE
โ–ถ๏ธ2 Top Bulb Racers/ 1 Bottom Bulb Racers or 1 Top Bulb/2 Bottom Bulb Racers.
โ–ถ๏ธ $300 Entry Per Team / ๐Ÿ’ฏ Percent Payback
โ–ถ๏ธTeam Registration Begins Dec. 1 at www.greatamericanbracketraces.com with $50 Due at Registration. (No Limit on Teams BUT THAT MAY CHANGE PRIOR TO REGISTRATION DEC 1 DATE)
โ–ถ๏ธThe Team with most round wins during Saturdayโ€™s and Sundayโ€™s Main Events will receive 70% of Purse/ 2nd Place Team remaining 30% of Purse.
โ–ถ๏ธFriday Gamblers for Both Top and Bottom Bulb

Continue Reading
You may also like...

More in Events

To Top