Connect with us

Great American Bracket Races

SDPC Raceshop Great American Stars & Stripes New Year Spectacular Rescheduled to Jan. 14-16.

Events

SDPC Raceshop Great American Stars & Stripes New Year Spectacular Rescheduled to Jan. 14-16.

SDPC Raceshop Great American Stars & Stripes New Year Spectacular Rescheduled to Jan. 14-16.

Great American Bracket Races is officially announcing that the New Year’s Stars & Stripes Spectacular at No Problem Raceway in Belle Rose, LA has been Rescheduled to Jan. 14-16.

Saturday Precipitation chances range from 60-80% on various weather Aps as a front is expected to move through South Louisiana.

The front is expected to move through the area by Saturday evening. The high temperature of 48 degrees is expected at 6-7am Sunday morning. Temperatures are then expected to decline into the high 30s as early as 12 noon and then dipping into the low 30’s late Sunday afternoon. 15mph winds are also expected and giving the feel of low 30 degree Temperatures.

Announcing the event postponement on Tuesday will head off any racers leaving as early as Wednesday morning.

The Event Flyer will remain 100% the same for Jan. 14-16. We look forward to seeing everyone there!!!!!!

Respectfully,
Gaylon/Britt

💰Top Bulb- 25K/15K
💰Bottom Bulb-10K/5K
💰Jr Dragsters- $1,500/$2,500 (Friday, Saturday)
👌Pay at the Gate

THE STARS & STRIPES SUPER TEAM CHALLENGE
▶️2 Top Bulb Racers/ 1 Bottom Bulb Racers or 1 Top Bulb/2 Bottom Bulb Racers.
▶️ $300 Entry Per Team / 💯 Percent Payback
▶️Team Registration Begins Dec. 1 at www.greatamericanbracketraces.com with $50 Due at Registration.

▶️The Team with most round wins during Saturday’s and Sunday’s Main Events will receive 70% of Purse/ 2nd Place Team remaining 30% of Purse.

▶️Friday Gamblers for Both Top and Bottom Bulb

➡️ ALL NEW 32 Team Max
➡️ Go to www.greatamericanbracketraces.com or click link below to register ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://form.jotform.com/213056396177158

➡️ Racers DO NOT have to be on Super Team to participate in Event. ALL racers eligible and are welcome.

➡️ All Entry Fees (excluding Super Team Challenge) are Pay at the Gate.

 

Continue Reading
You may also like...

More in Events

To Top